[Webteam] 2nd Draft of About section

Brad Fuller brad at bradfuller.com
Fri Feb 2 11:33:55 UTC 2007

I like your text, Göran. I think you write very well!
As you know, my personal preference was that I thought the front page
should not contain lengthy text. But, that's just a matter of style, and
only my opinion.

Regarding the front page: what I wanted to do is to have a very nice
concise paragraph encapsulating all of your text on the front page. Hard
to do. If you think you can improve on the front page it would be great.

brad fuller
www.bradfuller.com