[Webteam] 2nd Draft of About section

Göran Krampe goran at krampe.se
Mon Feb 5 08:31:46 UTC 2007

H folks!

> I like your text, Göran. I think you write very well!

Thanks. :)

> As you know, my personal preference was that I thought the front page
> should not contain lengthy text. But, that's just a matter of style, and
> only my opinion.

I can sympathize with that - and in fact (reading my post again) I might
have sounded like I disapproved with that change, but that is not the case
- I was more wondering why "my" text was not being reused in the About
page, since it in many parts was an improved version of the original
Dan-text.

> Regarding the front page: what I wanted to do is to have a very nice
> concise paragraph encapsulating all of your text on the front page. Hard
> to do. If you think you can improve on the front page it would be great.

No, sorry for the misunderstanding - the front page is fine - I actually
like the current version (I think). I just want the About page to be "the
best it can be". :)

regards, Göran