[Webteam] Macintosh carbon VM 3.8.18b1

John M McIntosh johnmci at smalltalkconsulting.com
Tue Jul 24 19:24:09 UTC 2007

Ok, well this looks fine, except for one issue.

The WelcomeSqueak39  file I think should be

WelcomeSqueak39.txt

Otherwise I get a message on the mac saying it does not know what
application to use to open the file, please choose one.

I would assume this is also an issue for Linux and Windows and what
to do with text files that have no extensions?
Is the file the same name on those platforms too?

On Jul 24, 2007, at 12:16 PM, Raymond Asselin wrote:

> Le 07-07-24, John M McIntosh <johnmci at smalltalkconsulting.com>
> écrivait :
>

> I maded the bundle, you'll find it at the link attached
>
> if you need a password it is 'public'
>
> Ciao
>
> <FileSharing20.html>

===