[Webteam] Working on backup solution, can you do some cleanup?

Jason Rogers jacaetevha at gmail.com
Tue May 8 03:14:31 UTC 2007

OK, so I modified the script.  It's essentially what Ken suggested...

We will keep:
  - all files for 7 days
  - "first Monday of the month" files for one year
  - other Monday files for 60 days

Ken, let me know if that is sufficient.  I also modified the cron jobs
so that they run at 5 and 15 minutes after midnight instead of 4 times
a day on the 5th and 15th minutes of the hour.

Jason