[Webteam] Suggestion for Squeak Website

Brad Fuller brad at bradfuller.com
Fri May 25 22:34:30 UTC 2007

Hi,

Yes, it's entirely free and open-source.

This page:
http://www.squeak.org/Documentation/Installation/

is a step by step procedure of starting squeak.

The easiest way is the have a short cut to Squeak.exe on your desktop
and drag the image file (e.g. Squeak3.9-final-7067.image) on top.
You can also double click on Squeak.exe and then load the image file
when it asks for it. This loads a little slower, though.

If you have further questions, please ask. You might also be interested
in the beginners mailing list:
Many experts answer questions, usually right away.

Welcome to Squeak!

brad

--
brad fuller