[Webteam] Suggestion for Squeak Website

Sean Allen sean at monkeysnatchbanana.com
Thu Dec 4 20:34:44 UTC 2008

On Oct 28, 2008, at 6:50 PM, Janko Mivšek wrote:

> Sean Allen wrote:
>
>> Well, if it comes up that you need monitoring or other services,
>> let me know. Going to start using squeak in a good bit of our money
>> making so,
>> more than happy to give back in terms of resources as long as I am
>> in a position to do so.
>
> Good to know, thanks! What other services can you offer?

I really thought I had responded to this. Man, so very bad that I
didn't.
The team and machines I'm in charge of aren't huge but Squeak and
Seaside are going to be very important to us soon so if there are non
human resources you are in need of, be it some hosting, some
monitoring or whatever, please approach me and hopefully it would be
something I can accommodate. Obviously I have to answer to others, but
where possible, I will supply whatever I can.