[Webteam] Re: Keywords (was Google stats: Top search queries)

Klaus D. Witzel klaus.witzel at cobss.com
Sat Dec 13 21:12:24 UTC 2008

Hi list,

meanwhile things have changed quite a bit in the keywords business,
www.squeak.org is now no longer a pure web/dev app site ... instead, we
seem to have moved into the brake- and squads-constructor/sales business.
Here is what Google suggest to bid for pay-per-click:

kirby squeak squad (8), brake pad (49), brake rotor (16), disc brake (9),
brake repair (11), brake caliper (9), brake (43), smalltalk (33), squeak
(13), Miscellaneous keywords (9)

The #'s in () are their # of suggested words/combinations, did not list
them here.

The Smalltalk-related suggestion list seems to have grown (we ar not soo
bad ;) also the Squeak-related suggestions are not bad. And alien
languages are no longer suggested (did we put a double negator into the
keywords by mentioning alien languages ;) ?

I've search the squeak.org site for brake and squad and there are indeed
bug+wiki+news pages with these words; nothing much we can do about.

Happy braking and squading everybody :)

/Klaus

--
"If at first, the idea is not absurd, then there is no hope for it".
Albert Einstein