[Webteam] Suggestion for Squeak Website

Douglas Krueger dougsemail at mac.com
Sat Jul 12 21:35:42 UTC 2008

Hello,

I used ST/V extensively years ago. I'm excited about building ST web
apps now. It's either ST or PHP.  I'd love to see a step-by-step
tutorial for the complete idiot about how to create the Hello World
program and then how to turn it into a powerful, DB-driven production-
ready website. I've heard about seaside and the free hosting, which
I've signed up for but NOW WHAT?

I've not even downloaded the Squeak Vm yet but when I do, I think I
might be able to create Hello World (maybe) but how do I get that to
run on the web? What do I upload?

Any help appreciated.

Thanks!
Doug Krueger