[Webteam] Download box, order, adding Linux

Janko Mivšek janko.mivsek at eranova.si
Sun Jul 13 19:04:07 UTC 2008

Hi,

I'm just implementing a download box component for a squeaksite demo and
wondering if:

- Linux should be added
- order changed: Linux, Mac, Windows, Others

Now it is Windows, Mac and Others (see top left box on every page).

I think adding Linux is a must, because Linux is prime example of Open
Source movement, part of it we are too.

That's also a reason that Windows as the complete antitesis of OS
movement is put down from the first place. Well, there are still many
Windows users coming as newcomers, but I think there are more and more
Mac users right now, so ...

What do you think?
Janko