[Webteam] Re: Screenshots page (was squeak.org content...)

Markus Fritsche fritsche.markus at gmx.net
Fri Oct 3 00:31:57 UTC 2008

Matthew Fulmer schrieb:

>> Well we have already image support on the website but we came to the
>> idea to use a Gallery scriblet for that. Here is then an example of such
>> screenshot gallery:

>> 	http://demo.bioskop.fr/wiki/screenshots.html

>> So, we can add few such galleries on this page, one for each section and
>>   table of contents at the top. What do you think?

> Nice. Go for it.

Here's my opinion:

I'd like to have screenshots I can personally "experience myself". So I
like the screenshot of Dr. Geo II, since I can download the projekt and
get to the same result.

I can download Squeak-2.2-mini and go to MVC.

But, for instance, I can't download SMA's user interface changes and
install it.

Don't get me wrong, if somebody did invest 100eds of hours to change his
image, that's cool. But I get frustrated if I see a "cool squeak
screenshot" and there is now way to do that on my own...