[Webteam] Re: Screenshots page (was squeak.org content...)

Jason Rogers jacaetevha at gmail.com
Fri Oct 3 14:09:19 UTC 2008

Gallery -- great idea.  I never liked the way we did screenshots originally.

RE: the shots themselves, that's a nice point in general, but perhaps
we could have a ModSqueak section where users could upload shots of
their images to show off their style.  In order to do that right I
would think they would need a one-liner to describe it, and if
possible a script that we could download to apply the mod.  The script
idea wouldn't work if user-embedded images are present in the mod, but
I could easily see making a Monticello package or something similar
that would include the images so the script would work.  Probably a
bit grandiose of an idea...  I just don't want to totally nix the idea
of having user-mod'ed shots, because they tend to be really nice.