[Webteam] new squeak.org deployed on box3

Herbert König herbertkoenig at gmx.net
Thu Nov 8 16:30:29 UTC 2012

Hi Chris,

just a quickie: I don't run my browser fullscreen and the content is not
centred. So I have to scroll left to see the whole contents.

Otherwise quick response, clear (minimalistic) design which I
theoretically should prefer but my conservativism says No. Ask me again
when I've seen it many times :-)) The German word for that part of me is
"Gewohnheitstier" (creature of habit??)

Everything I clicked on works. Nice work, thanks!!

Cheers

Herbert