[Webteam] Altitude passes a week

Herbert König herbertkoenig at gmx.net
Mon Nov 19 14:52:25 UTC 2012

Am 19.11.2012 14:20, schrieb Chris Cunnington:
> There are 168 hours in a week and the box3 Altitude has been up
> continuously for 189 hours. So, the problems I have had with it
> sometimes haven't been around for a while.

Hi,

I gave it a few clicks so it at least sees some traffic. Then I tried to
wget it that went very slow (I'm friendly when I wget and use a random
delay 10). Seems wget doesn't know when a file is complete. The
downloads don't work. Maybe the problem is in front of my computer and
doesn't know enough about wget.

I wrote a selnium test and ran it a few times. I can offer to run it on
a few computers concurrently when it's convenient for you.

Did you do some load tests or longer continuous tests?

Cheers

Herbert