[Webteam] Adding a temporary page to squeak.org?

Ken Causey ken at kencausey.com
Sun Nov 25 23:16:42 UTC 2012

We've had a report that somewhere on the site Yandex.com has detected
the existence of a windows virus (not actually on squeak.org but
probably in a mailing list archive).  To get relevant information from
Yandex so I can confirm and remove this I have to prove I can be
considered responsible.  Yandex wants me to do this by creating a page
at a specific URL with content they provide which I can immediately delete.

My Aida skills are more than a little rusty.  How can I go about
creating a page and then delete it?

Thanks,

Ken