XRC-related question

Cees De Groot cdegroot at gmail.com
Wed Jul 27 17:49:59 UTC 2005

On 7/27/05, Rob Gayvert <rtg at rochester.rr.com> wrote:
> So does your XRC look like
>     <object class="WxListCtrl " name="dialog_1">
> or
>     <object class="DGVPluggableList " name="dialog_1">

At the moment it uses the subclass attribute:
 <object class="wxListCtrl" name="listCtrl" subclass="DGVPluggableList">
I tried to work according to your xrc subclass demo, but that one
gives the same problem, so... :)

If I make the class a DGVPluggableList, WX doesn't create the instance
- asking for the control by name returns nil.

I was wondering (and that'll be my next try) - what if I just create
the component as a plain list control, and then simply change the
class of the instance after loading... The C++ code couldn't care
less, probably