Spotlight-like control?

Rob Gayvert rtg at rochester.rr.com
Fri Jun 24 14:14:09 UTC 2005

Cees,

Are you asking about the underlying search engine or creating a similar
GUI?  I don't think
you could create a Spotlight-like view in the current wxSqueak with
standard wx controls,
but once the hooks are in place for custom controls, it should be possible.

.. Rob

BTW - your post still comes across with "wxsqueak-reject..."