WxWidgets installation

rtg at rochester.rr.com rtg at rochester.rr.com
Mon Jun 27 14:06:17 UTC 2005

Daria,

Did you use the Win32 wxSqueak VM?  If not, you would probably get this
kind of error, since WxBootstrap loads up all of the constants from the
VM.  You should also check the WxConstants dictionary in the WxBase
class -- this should have a couple thousand entries.  If you are are
using wxSqueak.exe and still getting this error, I'll look into it
further; it might have something to do with the version of 3.7 that
you're using (I'm working with 3.8 update 6665 now).

Let's move the followup discussion to the wxSqueak mailing list.

.. Rob