Update to WxMorphic (v0.03alpha)

Rob Gayvert rtg at rochester.rr.com
Tue Mar 22 11:26:09 UTC 2005

Looking good.  So how did you fix the key events?  The multiple scaled
views are fun. If each of these could have a different viewport, I could
see lots of applications.

Are the embedded wrapper buttons initially gray because of the
performance issue? They have some additional display glitches, but
otherwise operate as expected (which, from a wx viewpoint, is very
unexpected).

One other little detail: when the Squeak window has been hidden and the
last wxMorphic window is closed, the app is still running but there's no
way to quit.