Update to WxMorphic (v0.03alpha)

Steven Swerling sswerling at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 22 17:39:45 UTC 2005

 > One other little detail: when the Squeak window has been hidden and the
 > last wxMorphic window is closed, the app is still running but there's no
 > way to quit.

I noticed that. Any chance I could get a primitive call
"isSqueakDisplayOn" or the like (or is there one now)? If not, I could
just keep a flag in Smalltalk.

BTW, I noticed that WxButtons don't get their events reconnected during
window recreation. I was about to take a whack at that problem, but in a
past mail you mentioned some misgivings about the general architecture
of XRC handling in WxSqueak. Should I bother trying to fix bugs in the
current framework, or are you planning big changes there?