File WxSqueak Into A Stock Squeak Image

Steven Swerling sswerling at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 22 22:56:53 UTC 2005

Attached is a little tool that will help you file in WxSqueak into a
stock squeak image. I tried it on various 3.7, 3.8, and 3.9 images, and
into a Tweak 3.8 image I had lying around. WxMorphic can also be run in
these images with a small fix.

One glitch, my initialization routines initialize 2691 contants in
WxConstants, but there are 2703 members in my stock wx image. However, I
haven't tracked down what those missing 12 constants are or where they
are getting set. So there are 12 little bombs waiting to go off until I
diff the real WxConstants from the one I generate and track down those
constants.

Other than that, it works. Make sure to follow the instructions in the
readme file carefully. All of the steps to file in WX can be put in a
SAR file, but for now, just follow the instructions.