Impossible crashes

Cees De Groot cdegroot at gmail.com
Mon Jan 16 14:47:41 UTC 2006

Hi,

We are getting reports from customers with stacktraces indicating all
sorts of impossibilities:

- nil elements in the ScheduledDelays collection (Delay class var);
- crashes in #becomeForward: which looks so nonsensical that it almost
looks like two of these calls are active at the same time;
and other stuff like that.

I was wondering - there's no way, I hope, that the wx threads can be
messing with the VM, is there? That suddenly two native threads start
interpreting or something like that? Because that is almost the only
thing that can explain this (random memory corruption is hardly likely
to cause these crashes - they've each been reported multiple times).