compiling wxsqueak from sources

Petr Fischer petr.fischer at praguesoft.cz
Thu Jan 26 18:41:11 UTC 2006

Hi!

Prebuilt wxsqueak vm and image have problems under Fedora Core 4 with
wxGTK2 from extras repository.

How to build wxSqueak from sources - isn't there a small document?
Can I download tar.gz SRC archive (instead of zip - zip files do not
contain any permission information [executable flag in config/*
scripts])?

SRC zip archive does not contain root vm src directory, which is needed
for compilation (platforms/unix/config/configure script). I am little
confused about compilation wxSqueak from sources.

Thanks, pf