[Wxsqueak] How/Where do I find GUI object params, e.g., for Checkbox: style: wxNoBorder

Brooks Bridges brookermau at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 30 17:34:27 UTC 2006

This is pretty basic but I tried question on newbies list
and no one responded with solution.

I've done a lot of searching/inspecting but can't find
a list to choose such things as wxNoBorder from.

I'm looking at the code for a checkbox in the checkbox
demo.

cb1 := WxCheckBox parent: self id: wxIdAny label: '
Apples' position: 65 at 40 size: 150 at 20 style:
wxNoBorder.

Of course my question is general. Are these kinds of
things in pool dictionaries or what?  I don't see
anyway to do a general search in Squeak for this info.
I don't have a clue how to proceed.

Ultimately, I'd like to build a small app connecting to a
database that would serve as an architectural model for me,
and possibly others.

Thanks in advance,

Brooks