[Wxsqueak] How/Where do I find GUI object params, e.g., for Checkbox: style: wxNoBorder

Rob Gayvert rtg at rochester.rr.com
Mon Jul 31 17:23:17 UTC 2006

Brooks,

Constants like wxNoBorder are in the pool dictionary WxConstants.
Classes like WxBase and WxPresenter include this in their definitions,
so most GUI classes will inherit this. The values of some constants vary
across different platforms, so it's loaded each time at startup from the
VM (see WxBase class>>initializeConstants).

.. Rob