[Newbies] Re: squeak 'wysiwyg' application?

Sven Schott sven.schott at gmail.com
Sun Apr 13 09:59:35 UTC 2008

Sorry, another beginner here. :)

I've installed Scamper(12) several times (I'm on the 3.9.1-final-7075 image
for Mac) but when I try to run it I get and UndefinedObject parse: error.
I'm guessing that's the equivalent of my beloved NilObject thing in Ruby
(message passed to a null reference).

Any ideas?

Also, I find that many of the libraries aren't updated for 3.9 yet (3.10 has
been released so it don't inspire confidence). Is this just a hiccup or are
many of the libraries not updated. Also, is stuff broken so quickly between
releases?