[Newbies] Explorer and MessageTally [was: remembering variables]

peter h meadows phm at sdf.lonestar.org
Thu Jun 5 08:14:07 UTC 2008

How do I use TracingMessagesBrowser?

If I try to install it with 'Squeak Map Package Loader' I get Error: No
installer found for package. (this happens in every image that I've
tried).

If I try to install it from MC I open the repo and click on the mcz and
squeak hangs. when interrupted it says it was in
HTTPSocket(OldSocket)>>waitForDataUntil:

I noticed TracingMessagesBrowser is in the FunSqueak image so I tried that
but I don't see any way to open it.

So confusing. Thanks in advance for your help.