[Newbies] Creating a coverflow effect in Squeak

Andy Burnett andy.burnett at knowinnovation.com
Fri Jun 13 21:42:46 UTC 2008

I would like to create an image display system similar to the one Apple use
on the Macintosh - where pictures slide into view (not a very good
description, but if you have seen iTunes, you know what I mean).

I had a look in Squeaksource but found nothing similar.  Could anyone give
me some pointers on how to start this project. For example, is there a 'film
strip' morph that already handles lists of images or something similar?

Cheers
Andy