[Newbies] Can Squeak display chinese?

Simon Chan simon780 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 22 17:49:08 UTC 2008

Hi all, I am a total beginner, just started few days.
I just found smalltalk has the nicest development environment I have even
seen,
especially the image persistent.

Persistent has always been a problem to me, I always wanted to create some
personal applications,
but persistent problem has always stop me, I just hate using relational
database, creating sequences,
dropping and adding fields, during the development it's a very painful
experience.

The only problem I am having is that it cannot display chinese characters, I
really want to develop something simple wihout rdb.

How do I make Squeak displaying chinese characters, all chinese characters
are shown as ?

Can anyone help me, thx a lot!