[Newbies] Pre-Getting started info: Unicode, utf8, large memory need

Paul DeBruicker pdebruic at gmail.com
Thu Apr 29 20:19:19 UTC 2010

 I think you might benefit from looking at Gemstone, especially the
 free version.  You haven't mentioned the total size of your
 planned DB, but up to 4GB is free. After that you pay but its
 sufficient to prove what you're doing. They seem to have the features
 you're looking for.

See:
http://seaside.gemstone.com/

for their free version.