[Newbies] Squeak 4.1, Package Universe Browser, squeak web packages 0.2, fails on installing SUnit

Jonathan Wright j at jondw.com
Thu Apr 29 23:30:09 UTC 2010

Hello,

I get the following error message while trying to install squeak web
packages 0.2, particularly on the SUnit install:

TestCase class(Object)>>doesNotUnderstand: #methodChanged:
WeakMessageSend>>valueWithArguments:

I've attached the screenshot of the exact error.

I am still new to squeak and am not sure how to debug this.  I assume
SUnit is missing the methodChanged method?
This does install properly on Squeak 4.0.

Thank You,
Jonathan