[Newbies] Browser Font

Erlis Vidal erlis at erlisvidal.com
Fri Apr 1 20:06:20 UTC 2011

Thanks for the answer,

I'm having fun, a lot. This reminds me the time when I was touched by
programming, long time ago.

I was needing this language, this community because, I felt alone doing a
lot of mainstream at job and with people around that don't have any interest
in the job they are doing. I was really needing you guys.

Thanks for your help, thanks for keeping the spirit

Erlis