[Newbies] Cog

Casey Ransberger casey.obrien.r at gmail.com
Thu Mar 10 19:30:05 UTC 2011

Yeah. You need to be running a 32 bit x86 machine to use Cog (currently,) and once you save an image under Cog, you may not be able to open it in the standard VM (note that folks have talked about updating the traditional VM to fix the latter issue, but I don't know how far off that is.)

If you start with the latest Squeak, Cuis, or Pharo image, I believe all of the image side stuff you need will be there already and you should be good to go.