[Newbies] Newbie stuck on page 43 of SBE getting syntax error trying to run SBEGame (Quinto)

dav0 dav0 at virtualsynthesis.net
Wed Aug 22 20:15:35 UTC 2012

Oops!  I must not have done this the way you had in mind because when I did
the "save contents to a file" command from my Workspace window, I
apparently only ended up with a file (default filename= "Workspace.text")
with the following text in it:

SBEGame new openInWorld

Since I did not save anything, I ended up losing my entire tutorial.  I
guess I should have verified that I had something of use in that file
before I quit Squeak without saving.  The good news is: the error is
certainly gone now!