[Newbies] [Newbie] System Browser method icon & Inbox Talk app

P Padilcdx ppadilcdx at gmail.com
Fri Dec 2 17:56:10 UTC 2022

Is there a guide as to what the icons next to the methods mean. I can guess most of them, e.g. the arrows are obvious enough. But others are not so trivial.  Right now I have some methods showing a red flag - I presume there is some sort of issue but there is no  help text that I could find.  Thank you and apologies if this has been asked before.

Also, how do I set the required login credentials to be able to send email through the Squeak Inbox Talk app within Squeak.  All my accounts require login to send email via smtp protocol. The app did prompt for server/port/email address but without smtp login credentials it won’t be able to send the email. Thanks!

Regards
Pete