Moving SqF SqueakSource to box2

Doug Way dway at mailcan.com
Fri Sep 9 04:21:21 UTC 2005

Hi box admins.  We should probably go ahead and move the 3.9alpha
SqueakSource install (at http://source.squeakfoundation.org) from Cees'
private machine over to box2 as Cees suggests below.  That way any of
the admins (including myself for this app at least) can restart the SS
image if there's a problem, since it is a critical piece in 3.9alpha
development.

Shouldn't be too hard to move over... copy the entire directory and
restart the SS image.  And repoint source.sqf.org, I guess (I can't do
that part).

So, I think there's two options:

1. One of you volunteers to move it over.  Any takers?

2. I move it over, but I guess I'd need access to box2 then.

- Doug

(from the Packages team mailing list)