[Box-Admins] Apache down

Ken Causey ken at kencausey.com
Sat Jan 21 15:50:27 UTC 2012

I believe it's your problem.  I just ssh'ed into the system just fine.
 I just tried my usual site checks a few minutes ago (before reading
my email for the morning) and all the sites responded properly.  That
said I'm on the system now and will give it a good check and perhaps
check some logs for around the time you sent this email.

Ken