[Cryptography Team] Self-introduction

Ron Teitelbaum Ron at USMedRec.com
Thu Jun 8 15:50:01 UTC 2006

Welcome Frank,

It is very nice to have you here.  I have been following Bruce too and have
even tried a number of times to interview him for Squeak news.  He has
responded to me a few times but nothing worthy of quoting.  Chris has been
working with Practical Cryptography to try and bring some best practice
coding into or packages.  Thanks Chris.  I will add you as a developer to
the repository on squeak source, feel free to ask questions.  I will follow
up this email with a team update since the list has been quiet lately.

Ron Teitelbaum
Cryptography Team Leader