[Cryptography Team] Team Update

Tony Garnock-Jones tonyg at lshift.net
Thu Jun 8 17:08:27 UTC 2006

Hi Ron,

Thanks for the update.

Ron Teitelbaum wrote:
> Paul and I decided to give an implementation a shot in a parallel effort.
> We are making progress but nothing worth sharing yet. We have set up a new
> repository for that.  We see this a mostly an exercise to learn ANS.1 but
> still hold the possibility that functional code may be released from this
> effort.  If you would like to know more about what we are doing please let
> me know.

I'd definitely be interested, even if it's not in a releasable state, to
see the overall shape of the code. Could you make your new repository
publicly visible, do you think?

Regards,
  Tony
--
 [][][] Tony Garnock-Jones     | Mob: +44 (0)7905 974 211
   [][] LShift Ltd             | Tel: +44 (0)20 7729 7060
 []  [] http://www.lshift.net/ | Email: tonyg at lshift.net