[Cryptography Team] Team Update

Ron Teitelbaum Ron at USMedRec.com
Thu Jun 8 20:35:26 UTC 2006

Hi Tony,

I will add you to the developers but that means you need to contribute to
our experiment!  ;-)  (If you would like to participate past just looking
please let me know and we can coordinate what could to be done)

I put together an image that has the fixes that are needed and instructions
on how to use Monticello Configurations for development.  I will send it to
you separately.

When you get the image you will need to edit the ANS1 repository and add
your squeakSource username and password.

If anyone else would like access please let me know.

Ron Teitelbaum
Cryptography Team Leader

You are welcome.