[Cryptography Team] Re: [ANN] Working SSL In Squeak

Ron Teitelbaum Ron at USMedRec.com
Mon Oct 2 21:27:16 UTC 2006

Hans-Martin,

That's terrific.  Did you get any sense of the performance difference?  I
understood that the reason for the DLL in the first place was performance;
I'm guessing that with current computer speeds the performance is now
adequate?

Did you make any progress on openPGP?

Ron