[Cryptography Team] New Members

Robert Withers reefedjib at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 4 20:13:21 UTC 2006

It sounded like Steven is talking about testing the SqueakMap version
of the Crypto library, not our Monticello based library.  In the
Monticello working library, I fixed the first one from chopping off
several bytes from the beginning of each signature parameter.
most of which looked to be due to trying to use Rijndael with an
incorrect key size.  I know little about it.

Robert