[Cryptography Team] New Members

Steven Elkins sgelkins at gmail.com
Thu Oct 5 02:44:59 UTC 2006

On 10/4/06, Robert Withers <reefedjib at yahoo.com> wrote:

> >> I'll try to reproduce this, but it shouldn't be happening.
> >
> > Sure, please let me know if I should provide more information.
>
> Yes, could you?  I am not seeing it occur when I load SSL.

Sorry, you'll have to tell me what information you'd like me to
provide.  I just ran through it again and saw the same thing.

1.  Open a fresh 3.9g-7061 image.
2.  Resize the window for my little iBook.
3.  Open a FileList and load these packages in this order.

Cryptography-Core-rww.17.mcz
Cryptography-SHA1-rww.8.mcz
Cryptography-MD5-cmm.2.mcz
Cryptography-DES-hmm.3.mcz
Cryptography-SHA256-RJT.5.mcz
CryptographyBase-hmm.18.mcz
Cryptography-ElGamal-cmm.3.mcz
Cryptography-RSA-rww.5.mcz
Cryptography-Rijndael-RJT.7.mcz
Cryptography-ASN1-RJT.17.mcz
Cryptography-RC4-rww.3.mcz
Cryptography-DSA-rww.3.mcz
Cryptography-X509-rww.21.mcz
Cryptography-SSL-rww.93.mcz

SSLCipherSuite subclass: #TLSNothing more expected
->_DHE_DSS_WITH_3DES_EDE_CBC_SHA
   instanceVariableNames: ''
   classVariableNames: ''
   poolDictionaries: ''

I suppose I can try it on other platforms and/or assemble an image
through X509 and put it somewhere.  Or answer whatever questions you
have.  I can't spend more time on it now but I'm glad to do so later.

Are you starting from the same image, using the same compiler?

Am I the only person seeing this?

Thanks,
Steve