[Cryptography Team] Removing underscores

Ron Teitelbaum Ron at USMedRec.com
Fri Oct 6 16:12:01 UTC 2006

My biggest concern is that others will have trouble loading our code.  I
suppose that we could release the patch to allow underscores as part of our
package, but then we will be responsible for watching that method for
changes later.  I still have not tried to find out why it works in my image.
I wonder if it's an update from GLORP?

Rob, how did you finally get it to work, or did underscores in class names
just work in windows?

Ron