[Cryptography Team] modernizing Cryptography

Robert robert.withers at protonmail.com
Fri Jun 21 20:36:07 UTC 2019

Is there anyone out there who still finds Squeak/Pharo to be a delight and which you wish to have modern facilities and capabilities? Cryptography needs some more attention to gain more modern crypto algorithms. I would greatly appreciate any further efforts to this end that any of you might commit toward delivery. As I said earlier, there is SHA512, some elliptical Diffie-Hellman found in TLS 1.3 and some KDF and asymmetric public/private keys (ECPublicKey/ECPrivateKey) used in Signal.Also  the Blowfish implementation is no0t part of the BlockCipher hierarchy.

I am hoping this request may result in some discussion, here on this Crypto list.
Kindly,
Robert