[Elections] Time for a new election

Ken Causey ken at kencausey.com
Sun Jan 21 21:12:18 UTC 2007

This sounds perfectly reasonable to me.

As far as whether I can help or not is dependent on whether or not I
decide to run.  Since I'm considering it at least, perhaps I should bow
out this time.

Ken

P.S. I would suggest contacting squeak-dev, reminding them of the
responsibilities of the Elections team, and request interested
volunteers, sooner rather than later.