[Elections] Voting

Ron Teitelbaum Ron at USMedRec.com
Sun Mar 4 21:48:35 UTC 2007

Cees,

The numbers seem off too.  According to the front page of squeakPeople there
are 306 eligible voters.  We sent out 386.  But including all 117 ineligible
voters there are only 423 users on SqueakPeople.

Of the emails we sent out 7 bounced.  One of the bounced emails asked to be
added again because he noticed he had the wrong email listed on
SqueakPeople.  Making 387 that were sent out.

Assuming that the numbers on the front of SqueakPeople are wrong; can you
tell me if there are more people that were not included but should have
been?

Thanks for your help Cees,

Ron Teitelbaum
Squeak Elections Team Member