[Elections] Voting

Ron Teitelbaum Ron at USMedRec.com
Sun Mar 4 22:36:22 UTC 2007

I took the people off the people page and organized them.  Here are my
results.

Observer 96
Apprentice 245
Journeyer 118
Master 34

Total 493

Eligible voters: 397
We sent out 387  including Cees
Missing = 10  (4 Lines in the file were blank indicating missing email but
there could have been more blanks at the end of the file that I missed)
Total Missing = 6

I will use my current voter capture as a way to verify eligible voters, if
that is ok with everyone.

Ron Teitelbaum
Squeak Elections Team Member