FW: [Elections] Welcome New Elections Leader - Time to organize

Ron Teitelbaum Ron at USMedRec.com
Fri Feb 1 23:13:04 UTC 2008

-----Original Message-----
From: Ron Teitelbaum [mailto:Ron at USMedRec.com]
Sent: Friday, February 01, 2008 6:12 PM
To: 'Ken Causey'
Subject: RE: [Elections] Welcome New Elections Leader - Time to organize

> From: Ken Causey [mailto:ken at kencausey.com]
>
> I would really just prefer that the community at large be offered the
> opportunity and that it be made very clear that this is their primary
> opportunity to not only get the opinion of nominees but also to point
> out issues of concern to them, really its up to them then to choose or
> not choose to take advantage of the opportunity.  However, if you also
> want to pointedly ask certain individuals for questions that would be OK
> also.  But only doing that would be a form of bias as well, you are
> selecting who to ask.
>
> Ken

Yeah that makes sense.  I'm ok with adding the wiki page for asking
questions like we had last time, and I can remind people to put their
questions there and remind candidates to answer them.  I think you are right
that individually asking people for questions could be considered loading
the deck, depending on who I ask.  So we can just leave that out.

Ron