[Elections] Welcome New Elections Leader - Time to organize

Ken Causey ken at kencausey.com
Sat Feb 2 16:37:03 UTC 2008

On Sat, 2008-02-02 at 09:36 +0100, Göran Krampe wrote:
> Hi!
>
> > I heard from Göran and he said that he was available this afternoon to
> > read
> > over our emails.  I mentioned that if he couldn't make it we could just
> > wait
> > till Monday instead.
> >
> > Ron
>
> Yesterday didn't go well - so I missed my window - but today I will get an
> hour at least and intend to read through and then post a proposed
> ANN-email to the election list. I will then wait until say monday/tuesday
> before sending it to squeak-dev and the other lists.
>
> Fair?
>
> regards, Göran

It's fine with me, but I thought Ron said he was planning to write up
such an email.  Perhaps you should let him do that (assuming I
understood) for now, or at least use what he has written as some sort of
base.

Of course, given that this is like 8 hours after you wrote your email,
perhaps it's too late to even comment. ;)  Damn spherical planetary
shape...

Ken