[Elections] Welcome New Elections Leader - Time to organize

Ron Teitelbaum Ron at USMedRec.com
Sun Feb 3 01:43:41 UTC 2008

Hi All,

No I offered to help with the email but I was hoping that Göran would write
it.  Posting the email to the elections list first for review sounds like a
good plan too.  Hopefully we can get this done and sent out Monday, but
Tuesday works for me too.  I suppose we could just eat the weekend and leave
the schedule at 2 1/2 weeks for nominations?  Or do you think it needs to be
pushed out?

We can also follow up the email from Göran about the election and schedule
with specifics about SqueakPeople and Questions, stuff like that.  What
would be good for Göran's email is just something to set the schedule and
set the tone going forward.

Other emails I agree need to include all the aspects that Ken mentioned;
signing up, changing passwords, nominations, and instructions about special
question pages.  But this first email I think can be what ever Göran feels
comfortable with.

Ron